CommentLuv Wedding Photography Blog
Reading around on forums and related blog sites i came across a website / blog that had a plugin called CommentLuv installed on it. Naturally i browsed further into it trying to find out what the big deal is! My research basically tells me that when you have a CommentLuv plugin installed on your wordpress site it creates more exposure via inbound links.
In other words, CommentLuv grabs the last post of your RSS feed and displays it on the blog site you are commenting on. So, when you are doing your SEO and utilising blog commenting to get one backlinks, this plugin will create another RSS link to your comment once approved.
I thought i will give it a go on our blog to see if we can drive extra traffic and increase our exposure in the blogging community.
As far as i know and understand, gaining a backlink to improve your SEO rankings is based on a dofollow enabled blog. This worried me a bit so i went to the Google Forums to see what the experts had to say about this.
Check out the response here ==>
“Hi Support, Will My Site Lose Page Rank Juice if I change my Blog to Dofollow”
In retrospect we will leave our blog as nofollow and have the commentluv plugin enabled to see what happens in the next few months. If we see extra traffic coming to our site and is related then we will leave the plugin in place.
- Interlinking Your Blog Posts To Improve SEO Rankings!
- Blog to Increase Traffic to Your Wedding Photography Business
- Get Your Wedding Photography Blog Indexed Fast Using Tags
- Quick Guide to Writing a Photography Blog
- How To Make Your Photography WordPress Blog Super Fast!
- Three Targeted Traffic Tips to Your Blog or Website
- Free Traffic to Your Wedding Photography Sydney Business with Blogs
- Tips to Increase Alexa Rankings